NCSET Information Brief: Social Security and Undergraduates with Disabilities: An Analysis of the National Postsecondary Student Aid Survey
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Hugh Berry, Megan A Conway, Kelly B T Chang
A brief providing a rich demographic profile of the utilization of postsecondary education by recipients of Social Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and summarizing the results of the National Postsecondary Student Aid Survey. The brief also provides resources for further information.
Some content is out-of-date
- October 2004
- Volume 3, Number 4
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults