NCSET Research to Practice Brief: Creating Environments That Work for All Youth: Increasing the Use of Evidence-Based Strategies by Special Education Teachers
Part of the NCSET Research to Practice Brief series.
- Krista Kutash, Albert J Duchnowski
A brief reporting on a research demonstration project developed to increase the use of evidence-based practices in special education programs and improve student outcomes. This project was developed through a unique partnership of special educators, parents, administrators, and investigators.
Some content is out-of-date
- December 2006
- Volume 5, Number 1
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Paraprofessional and teacher development
- Transition planning
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults