NCSET Research to Practice Brief: Programs and Practices for Special Education Students in Alternative Education Settings
Part of the NCSET Research to Practice Brief series.
- Deanne Unruh, Michael Bullis, Bonnie Todis, Miriam Waintrup, Trent Atkins
A brief sharing some findings from the University of Oregon's descriptive study, "What do they do there? Examination of alternative education schools, programs, and practices for special education students."
Some content is out-of-date
- January 2007
- Volume 6, Number 1
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Paraprofessional and teacher development
- Transition planning
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults