NCSET Information Brief: Enhancing Academic Achievement and Transition Outcomes Using Technology
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Margo Vreeburg Izzo, Alexa Murray, Nancy O'Hanlon
A brief describing a standards-driven, computer-based curriculum for students with disabilities in grades 8 through 10, and the principles behind it. This curriculum was developed by the Nisonger Center at Ohio State University (OSU) in response to the need to provide innovative curricula that combine standards-based academics with transition planning to facilitate access to general education, including multiple-outcome measures and learning supports.
Some content is out-of-date
- September 2005
- Volume 4, Number 5
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults