Student learning strategies
Student learning strategies, as addressed by the Institute, are tools or techniques used by students with disabilities to enable them to successfully approach new learning situations and to complete school assignments independently.
- Charting the Course: Supporting the Career Development of Youth with Learning Disabilities (2010) [Archived]
A guide helping practitioners, administrators, and policymakers in secondary and postsecondary education programs, transition programs, One-Stop Career Centers, youth employment programs, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Check & Connect: A Comprehensive Student Engagement Intervention: Implementing with Fidelity (2012)
A detailed manual for implementing the Check & Connect student engagement intervention. Since 1990 the Check & Connect student engagement intervention has been...Cost: $35.00 - $50.00 Delivery format: Print
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Textbook (2019)
This textbook is a resource for implementing inclusive education practices in Armenia, other post-Soviet countries, and countries on the path to a more inclusive education and society. The content...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Toolkit for Armenia (2019)
This toolkit was designed by faculty and staff from the University of Minnesota and Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU) in the Republic of Armenia to help educators to include students...
- IVARED Website (2012)
A website presenting the Improving the Validity of Assessment Results for English Language Learners with Disabilities (IVARED) project, which aims to answer three questions:
- Who are English...
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000)
A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET) Website (2001)
A website presenting NCSET, a center that focuses on improved access and success for students with disabilities in secondary and postsecondary education, as well as employment, independent living,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online