Assessment of individuals
The assessment of individuals encompasses all strategies for testing individuals with disabilities in one-on-one settings.
- Career Planning Begins with Assessment: A Guide for Professionals Serving Youth with Educational and Career Development Challenges (2005) [Archived]
A guide providing adults who work with youth with disabilities a solid understanding of the purpose, benefits, and limitations of assessment in relation to those youth and the workforce development...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Textbook (2019)
This textbook is a resource for implementing inclusive education practices in Armenia, other post-Soviet countries, and countries on the path to a more inclusive education and society. The content...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Toolkit for Armenia (2019) [New]
This toolkit was designed by faculty and staff from the University of Minnesota and Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU) in the Republic of Armenia to help educators to include students...
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000)
A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Center on Educational Outcomes YouTube Channel (2014)
A YouTube channel displaying videos created by the National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO), which works with states across the country to provide leadership to include students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online