Evaluation of education programs
The evaluation of education programs involves any models, methods, and practices that assess the success of an educational program or activity.
- Forum on Evaluating Educator Effectiveness: Critical Considerations for Including Students with Disabilities (2012)
A report summarizing the discussion at the Forum on Evaluating Educator Effectiveness held in June 2012 in Minneapolis. Thirty-six individuals representing a dozen states, four testing companies,...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000)
A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Standards & Quality Indicators: Transition Toolkit for Systems Improvement (2005)
A toolkit providing a common and shared framework to help school systems and communities identify what youth need in order to achieve successful participation in postsecondary education and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Response to Intervention: Ensuring Achievement for All (2010)
A video illustrating the implementation of Response to Intervention (RtI) at the elementary school level as part of a model demonstration project. Response to intervention (RtI) is a promising...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- The Leadership Factor: A Key to Effective Inclusive High Schools (2001) [Archived]
A report describing administrative and other leadership themes associated with four inclusive high schools that are producing exemplary results for students with and without disabilities. School...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO State Surveys (1992 – 2017)Latest: 2016 Survey of States: State Activities Amid Evolving Educational Policies
A series of reports summarizing results of surveys of state directors of special education in relation to students with disabilities and standards-based reform.
- NLTS2 Data Brief (2002 – 2005)Latest: Family Expectations and Involvement for Youth with Disabilities
A series of briefs summarizing the findings of the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2), which tracked the characteristics, experiences, and achievements of a sample of 12,000...
- PARA Accessible Reading Assessment Reports (2006 – 2012)Latest: Developing and Researching an Accessible Reading Assessment for Students with Disabilities
A series of reports examining the accessibility of reading assessments in relation to students with disabilities.