Graduation requirements pertain to required coursework and tests students must complete (and pass) in order to graduate from high school.
- Considerations for Developing State-Defined Alternate Diplomas for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2016)
This Brief describes the criteria that must be met for a State-defined alternate diploma to meet federal requirements for inclusion in the Title I Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate (ACGR).Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000)
A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET) Website (2001)
A website presenting NCSET, a center that focuses on improved access and success for students with disabilities in secondary and postsecondary education, as well as employment, independent living,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: Diploma Options, Graduation Requirements, and Exit Exams for Youth with Disabilities: 2017 National Study (#409)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1991 – 2015)Latest: Science Alternate Assessments based on Alternate Achievement Standards (AA-AAS) During School Year 2014-2015 (#99)
A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.