- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities on State English Language Proficiency Assessments: A Review of 2011 State Policies (2013)
A report documenting states' participation and accommodation policies for English language learners (ELLs) with disabilities on their English Language Proficiency (ELP) assessments. The states'...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Audio Support Guidelines for Accessible Assessments: Insights From Cognitive Labs (2014)
A report examining how some students, including students with print disabilities, students with low vision, and English language learners, may benefit from having test content read aloud. However,...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000)
A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-17 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#411)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1991 – 2015)Latest: Science Alternate Assessments based on Alternate Achievement Standards (AA-AAS) During School Year 2014-2015 (#99)
A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.