Accessibility & Accommodations
- NARAP Reports (2006 – 2009) [Archived]Latest: Accessibility Principles for Reading Assessments
A series of reports from the National Accessible Reading Assessment Projects (NARAP) examining the accessibility of reading assessments in relation to students with disabilities.
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-2017 APR Snapshot #21: AA-AAS Participation and Performance (#21)
A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- NCEO Limited English Proficiency Projects Reports (2001 – 2009) [Archived]Latest: Grade-Level Standards-Based Science Outcomes for English Language Learners and Language Minority Students - A Review of the Literature (#6)
A series of reports examining data on standards-based reform and students with disabilities who have limited English proficiency.
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-17 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#411)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1991 – 2015)Latest: Science Alternate Assessments based on Alternate Achievement Standards (AA-AAS) During School Year 2014-2015 (#99)
A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.
- Parent Spotlight (2014)Latest: Parent Spotlight on Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
A series of briefs informing parents and others about various topics, including accommodations for students with disabilities, Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and the newly adopted...
- TARA Reports (2009) [Archived]Latest: Students with Visual Impairments and Assistive Technology: Results from a Cognitive Interview Study in Five States
A series of reports from the Technology Assisted Reading Assessment (TARA) examining the accessibility of reading assessments in relation to students with disabilities.