ELLs with disabilities
- Impact (2000 – 2019)Latest: Feature Issue on Inclusive Education for K-8 Students with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities
A newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription
- NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports (2004 – 2008) [Archived]Latest: Middle School Principals' Perspectives on Academic Standards-Based Instruction and Programming for English Language Learners with Disabilities (#22)
A series of reports examining standards-based reform in relation to English Language Learners (ELLS) with disabilities.
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-17 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#411)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1991 – 2015)Latest: Science Alternate Assessments based on Alternate Achievement Standards (AA-AAS) During School Year 2014-2015 (#99)
A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.
- NCEO Technical Reports (1991 – 2015) [Archived]Latest: 2012-13 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELLs with Disabilities (#70)
A series of reports summarizing findings for policymakers, researchers and educators that focuses on assessment, accommodations, and accountability in relation to students with disabilities.