Adolescents and young adults
For the Institute, this life stage includes transition-aged adolescents and young adults with disabilities approximately age fourteen to twenty four.
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Textbook (2019) [New]
This textbook is a resource for implementing inclusive education practices in Armenia, other post-Soviet countries, and countries on the path to a more inclusive education and society. The content...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Toolkit for Armenia (2019) [New]
This toolkit was designed by faculty and staff from the University of Minnesota and Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU) in the Republic of Armenia to help educators to include students...
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-2017 APR Snapshot #21: AA-AAS Participation and Performance (#21)
A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2019) [New]Latest: Revisiting Expectations for Students with Disabilities (#17)
A series of brief reports examining standards, assessment, and accountability issues for students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2019) [New]Latest: June 2019 issue
An e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings. Past issues are listed under...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription