Amy N Esler PhD
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Email :: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address ::
- Pediatric Clinical Neuroscience
- Room 372
- 717 Delaware St SE
- Minneapolis, MN 55414
ICI partner staff
- ICI Engaged Department Grant Program [Archived]
Creates an infrastructure to grow and develop ongoing community engagement, and to facilitate new initiatives and promote engaged learning on community based action research. In doing so, ICI hopes...
- Minneapolis Somali Autism Spectrum Disorder Prevalence Project [Archived]
Studies the prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) among children in Minneapolis to determine whether children of Somali descent have higher rates of ASD than non-Somali children. The...
- Minnesota Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network (MN-ADDM)
Joins a national network that is increasing knowledge about the population of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities in the U.S., comparing how common ASD...
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities Program (MNLEND) [ICI Center]
Prepares future leaders who will serve children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs), other neurodevelopmental and related disabilities (NDDs), and their families in healthcare, education, human...
- MN Act Early Ambassador
Develops and expands on the Institute's Act Early work in culturally and linguistically diverse communities. Act Early is building a national network of agencies, organizations, and professionals...