The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Check & Connect Online Support Modules (2019) [New]Latest: How do I use "Check" data?
A series of demonstration videos that will assist schools in implementing Check & Connect with fidelity. Use of these technology resources will improve Check & Connect educational activities...
- Community Living and Participation: Employment (2019) [New]
A profile of Best Buy employee Tamir Tsogsbaatar. This video is a companion to Tamir's personal story in the book Community Living and Participation for People With Intellectual and Developmental...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: A Summary of the Research on Effects of Test Accommodations: 2015-2016 (#412)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2019) [New]Latest: October 2019
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2019) [New]Latest: Considerations for States Providing Materials in Braille (#19)
A series of brief reports examining standards, assessment, and accountability issues for students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2019) [New]Latest: NCEO Newsletter: October 2019 issue
An e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings. Past issues are listed under...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Forum on States and Districts Working Together on the 1.0% Threshold (2019) [New]
A report on a forum held on June 26, 2019 in Orlando, Florida to discuss how states and districts can work together to meet the 1.0% threshold on participation in the alternate assessment aligned...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Developing a 1% Cap Waiver or Waiver Extension Request (NCEO Tool #1) (2019) [New]
The Every Student Succeeds Act allows for states to request a waiver from the 1% cap on alternate assessment participation requirements. Waiver request requirements are described in this Tool (the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Data Analysis and Use Planning Tool for Examining AA-AAAS Participation: Addressing the Percentage of Students Participating in the Alternate Assessment (NCEO Tool #2) (2019) [New]
This Data Analysis and Use Planning Tool is designed to help states and districts develop a plan for analyzing and using their AA-AAAS data as part of their efforts to meet the 1.0% cap on...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- State-District Data Display Templates: Addressing the Percentage of Students Participating in the Alternate Assessment (NCEO Tool #3) (2019) [New]
This State-District Data Display Templates tool is designed to provide states and districts with templates to display their data, with the end goal being to support an examination of the displayed...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF