The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- ELPA21 White Paper: Developing an Alternate ELPA21 for English Learners with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2018)
This White Paper was developed as part of the commitment of the English Language Proficiency Assessment for the 21st Century (ELPA21) project to the development and implementation of an alternate...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2018)Latest: 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #16: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#16)
A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends Through 2016 (2018)
A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2016. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Family & Individual Needs for Disability Support (FINDS) Community Report 2017 (2018)
A report presenting the results of the Family & Individual Needs for Disability Supports (FINDS) survey, launched in 2017 by ICI's Research and Training Center on Community Living in collaboration...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- The Use of TYZE.com to Enhance Social Inclusion for Individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (2018)
A report evaluating the use of the TYZE.com website by families who had teens and young adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities. TYZE.com was evaluated for its usefulness in connecting...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2018)Latest: Employment First: An Update on National Progress
A series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Educators' Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2018)
A report from the DIAMOND project on phone interviews conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their classrooms.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Frontline Initiative Webinar: NADSP Looks Deeper (2018)Latest: Choice, Direction, and Control
A webinar companion series to each issue of Frontline Initiative , where a contributing author to the issue is interviewed by staff from the National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals...
- Preparing for Life After High School: The Characteristics and Experiences of Youth in Special Education, Volume 3: Comparisons Over Time (2018)
A report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study 2012 (NLTS 2012); two earlier reports, Volumes 1 and 2, also relate to this study. The NLTS 2012, which is part of the...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Study of Medicaid Funded In-home and Residential Long-term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (RISP) Website (2018)
A website presenting the Study of Medicaid Funded In-home and Residential Long-term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities project (RISP), which gathers,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online