The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Student Demonstrations of their Use of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
This report presents information from a study by the Data Informed Accessibility—Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project that examined classroom use of accessibility features and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Briefs (2018 – 2019) [New]Latest: Taking the Alternate Assessment Does NOT Mean Education in a Separate Setting! (#2)
Brief series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- Invaluable: The Unrecognized Profession of Direct Support (2019) [New]
“Invaluable: The Unrecognized Profession of Direct Support” is a documentary film exploring the underappreciated and underfunded work of direct support professionals (DSPs), the people who support...Cost: $3.99 - $135.00 Delivery format: Online
- Direct Support Worker Survey 2019 Final Report (2019) [New]
The final report from a statewide survey of direct support workers in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Minnesota Direct Support Workforce 2018 Final Report (2019) [New]
The final report of results from a statewide survey of direct support organizations in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019) [New]Latest: Percent of ELs with Disabilities from 2013-14 to 2016-17 (#9)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2019)Latest: June 2019 issue
An e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings. Past issues are listed under...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Additional Educators’ Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019)
A second report from the DIAMOND project on phone interviews conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Toolkit for Armenia (2019)
This toolkit was designed by faculty and staff from the University of Minnesota and Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU) in the Republic of Armenia to help educators to include students...
- Person and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders Training Project: Final Report (2019)
A report describing Developing and Engaging Training on Person-Centered and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-occurring Disorders , a training project that ICI performed for the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF