The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018)
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online
- FSRTC Research Brief 8: Family Caregivers of Family Members with IDD Differ from Other Caregivers in the Kinds and Duration of Supports They Provide (2018)
A brief comparing caregiving experiences of family caregivers for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) with those of caregivers who responded to the Caregiving in the U.S....Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Reports (2018)Latest: How States Interpret the LRE Clause of IDEA: A Policy Analysis (#101)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- TIES Center Briefs (2018)Latest: 10 Reasons to Support Inclusive School Communities for ALL Students (#1)
Brief series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- The Effectiveness of Engaging Parents and Family Members to Expand the Social Inclusion of Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Living with Families (2018)
A report detailing the methods and findings of a social inclusion study. Since most individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live at home, engaging families in social...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Education for Every Child: Armenia's Path to Inclusion (2018)
Documentary film, 28 minutes in length, exploring the work of University of Minnesota researchers collaborating with UNICEF-Armenia and Armenian State Pedagogical University in developing fully...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Guidance for Examining District Alternate Assessment Participation Rates (2018)
This Brief addresses important questions that arise for states as they implement federal an alternate assessment aligned to alternate achievement standards (AA-AAS) participation requirements....Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Forum on Speech-to-Text and Scribing: Getting a Handle on What This Means (2018)
A report on a forum held on June 26, 2018 in San Diego, California that brought together staff from state departments of education, school districts, testing and testing-related companies, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Educators' Thoughts on Making Decisions About Accessibility for All Students (2018)
This report describes the asynchronous online focus group activity of the Data Informed Accessibility - Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project. The goal of conducting the focus...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2018)Latest: The Changing Roles of the Direct Support Professional
This newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription