The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019) [New]Latest: Percent of ELs with Disabilities from 2013-14 to 2016-17 (#9)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2019) [New]Latest: June 2019 issue
An e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings. Past issues are listed under...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Additional Educators’ Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
A second report from the DIAMOND project on phone interviews conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Toolkit for Armenia (2019) [New]
This toolkit was designed by faculty and staff from the University of Minnesota and Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU) in the Republic of Armenia to help educators to include students...
- Person and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders Training Project: Final Report (2019) [New]
A report describing Developing and Engaging Training on Person-Centered and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-occurring Disorders , a training project that ICI performed for the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Impact (2000 – 2019) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on Inclusive Education for K-8 Students with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities
A newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription, Print subscription
- Inclusive Education Strategies: A Textbook (2019)
This textbook is a resource for implementing inclusive education practices in Armenia, other post-Soviet countries, and countries on the path to a more inclusive education and society. The content...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018)
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online
- FSRTC Research Brief 8: Family Caregivers of Family Members with IDD Differ from Other Caregivers in the Kinds and Duration of Supports They Provide (2018)
A brief comparing caregiving experiences of family caregivers for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) with those of caregivers who responded to the Caregiving in the U.S....Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- The Effectiveness of Engaging Parents and Family Members to Expand the Social Inclusion of Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Living with Families (2018)
A report detailing the methods and findings of a social inclusion study. Since most individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live at home, engaging families in social...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF