The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2019) [New]Latest: August 2019
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Research and Training Center on Community Living YouTube channel (2019) [New]
A YouTube channel containing videos prepared by ICI's Research and Training Center on Community Living.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Guidance for Examining Disproportionality of Student Group Participation in Alternate Assessments (#18) (2019) [New]
The purpose of this brief is to examine disproportionality with respect to student group participation in Alternate Assessments aligned with Alternate Academic Achievement Standards (AA-AAAS). It...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- FSRTC Research Brief 2: Caregiver Differences Across Race and Ethnicity (2019) [New]
This brief examines caregivers’ self-reported mental, physical, or financial strain. The researchers analyzed data from the 2015 Caregiving in the U.S. survey. The purpose of this brief was to look...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Reports (2018 – 2019) [New]Latest: Communication Competence in the Inclusive Setting: A Review of the Literature (#103)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-2017 APR Snapshot #21: AA-AAS Participation and Performance (#21)
A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- Student Demonstrations of their Use of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
This report presents information from a study by the Data Informed Accessibility—Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project that examined classroom use of accessibility features and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Briefs (2018 – 2019) [New]Latest: Taking the Alternate Assessment Does NOT Mean Education in a Separate Setting! (#2)
Brief series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- Invaluable: The Unrecognized Profession of Direct Support (2019) [New]
“Invaluable: The Unrecognized Profession of Direct Support” is a documentary film exploring the underappreciated and underfunded work of direct support professionals (DSPs), the people who support...Cost: $3.99 - $135.00 Delivery format: Online
- Direct Support Worker Survey 2019 Final Report (2019) [New]
The final report from a statewide survey of direct support workers in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF