The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019) [New]Latest: Percent of Students with Disabilities by Disability Categories for 2005-06 to 2016-17 (#8)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- NCEO Brief (2011 – 2019) [New]Latest: Suggestions for Aligning Alternate Achievement Standards with WIOA (#16)
A series of brief reports examining standards, assessment, and accountability issues for students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2019) [New]Latest: January 2019
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018) [New]
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- FSRTC Research Brief 8: Family Caregivers of Family Members with IDD Differ from Other Caregivers in the Kinds and Duration of Supports They Provide (2018) [New]
A brief comparing caregiving experiences of family caregivers for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) with those of caregivers who responded to the Caregiving in the U.S....Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2018) [New]Latest: February 2019 issue
An e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings. Past issues are listed under...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- TIES Center Reports (2018) [New]Latest: How States Interpret the LRE Clause of IDEA: A Policy Analysis (#101)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- TIES Center Briefs (2018) [New]Latest: 10 Reasons to Support Inclusive School Communities for ALL Students (#1)
Brief series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- The Effectiveness of Engaging Parents and Family Members to Expand the Social Inclusion of Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Living with Families (2018) [New]
A report detailing the methods and findings of a social inclusion study. Since most individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live at home, engaging families in social...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Education for Every Child: Armenia's Path to Inclusion (2018) [New]
Documentary film, 28 minutes in length, exploring the work of University of Minnesota researchers collaborating with UNICEF-Armenia and Armenian State Pedagogical University in developing fully...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online