A seminar conducted over the Internet.
- Frontline Initiative Webinar: NADSP Looks Deeper (2018)Latest: Choice, Direction, and Control
A webinar companion series to each issue of Frontline Initiative , where a contributing author to the issue is interviewed by staff from the National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals...
- HCBS Outcome Framework Results (2017)
A webinar for policymakers and family members on the results of the process used to validate the National Quality Forum HCBS Outcome Framework.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- LEND Webinars (2011 – 2015)Latest: Building Connections with Somali Families: Culturally Competent Approaches to Child Development and Disability
A Webinar series educating leaders in neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
- Successfully Transitioning Away from the 2% Assessment (2014)
A Webinar for states that are transitioning away from the 2% assessment - the alternate assessment based on modified achievement standards (AA-MAS) that is being discontinued. The materials from...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Parent Training & Information Center Webinar on Alternate Assessments Based on Modified Academic Achievement Standards (2007)
A Webinar providing information about Alternate Assessments Based on Modified Academic Achievement Standards (AA-MAS) to Parent Training and Information Centers & Community Parent Resource Centers....Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF