- Education for Every Child: Armenia's Path to Inclusion (2018)
Documentary film, 28 minutes in length, exploring the work of University of Minnesota researchers collaborating with UNICEF-Armenia and Armenian State Pedagogical University in developing fully...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- ANCOR/RTC Realistic Job Preview (2017)
A video illustrating the real, everyday work of direct support professionals (DSPs) in the field of developmental disabilities. This job preview is a DSP recruitment strategy designed to give...
- Make Work a Part of the Plan Videos and Webinars (2016)Latest: I Choose Employment (#1)
A series of videos and Webinars developed to deliver positive narratives about competitive integrated employment for individuals with disabilities. In a time of changing systems and services,...
- Institute on Community Integration YouTube channel (2016)
A YouTube channel containing videos prepared by the Institute on Community Integration.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Goals in Research, Policy, and Practice (2016)Latest: Justice for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
A series of videos and accompanying briefs that grew out of the National Goals in Research, Policy, and Practice working meeting held in Washington, DC, in 2015. Participants summarized the current...
- National Center on Educational Outcomes YouTube Channel (2014)
A YouTube channel displaying videos created by the National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO), which works with states across the country to provide leadership to include students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Aragtida Waalidka (Parents' Views) (2013)
A video presenting a Somali parent sharing her experiences and knowledge to help connect other parents with resources on autism.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Helitaanka Xanaada (Current treatments for Autism Spectrum Disorder) (2013)
A video presenting a Somali parent discussing current treatments and interventions for individual with ASD.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Waa Maxey Autism (What is Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder?) (2013)
A video covering facts about ASD, including signs and symptoms and behavior challenges.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- State of the Science: Theories, Concepts, and Evidence Guiding Policy and Practice in Community Living and Participation for People with Intellectual Disabilities (2013)
A set of online video presentations from the July 2012 conference, State of the Science: Outcomes for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Experts in...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online