- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: 2016-17 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#411)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- Forum on States and Districts Working Together on the 1.0% Threshold (2019) [New]
A report on a forum held on June 26, 2019 in Orlando, Florida to discuss how states and districts can work together to meet the 1.0% threshold on participation in the alternate assessment aligned...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Reports (2018 – 2019) [New]Latest: Communication Competence in the Inclusive Setting: A Review of the Literature (#103)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- Student Demonstrations of their Use of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
This report presents information from a study by the Data Informed Accessibility—Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project that examined classroom use of accessibility features and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Direct Support Worker Survey 2019 Final Report (2019) [New]
The final report from a statewide survey of direct support workers in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Minnesota Direct Support Workforce 2018 Final Report (2019) [New]
The final report of results from a statewide survey of direct support organizations in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019)Latest: Percent of ELs with Disabilities from 2013-14 to 2016-17 (#9)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Additional Educators’ Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019)
A second report from the DIAMOND project on phone interviews conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Person and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders Training Project: Final Report (2019)
A report describing Developing and Engaging Training on Person-Centered and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-occurring Disorders , a training project that ICI performed for the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018)
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online