- Additional Educators’ Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
A second report on phone interviews from the DIAMOND project. Phone interviews were conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their classrooms during instruction and during assessments. This report on the second cohort of interviewees presents separate findings as well as an overall summary for the two cohorts.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Person and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders Training Project: Final Report (2019) [New]
A report describing Developing and Engaging Training on Person-Centered and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-occurring Disorders , a training project that ICI performed for the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: Diploma Options, Graduation Requirements, and Exit Exams for Youth with Disabilities: 2017 National Study (#409)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019) [New]Latest: Percent of Students with Disabilities by Disability Categories for 2005-06 to 2016-17 (#8)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018)
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online
- TIES Center Reports (2018)Latest: How States Interpret the LRE Clause of IDEA: A Policy Analysis (#101)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- The Effectiveness of Engaging Parents and Family Members to Expand the Social Inclusion of Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Living with Families (2018)
A report detailing the methods and findings of a social inclusion study. Since most individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live at home, engaging families in social...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Forum on Speech-to-Text and Scribing: Getting a Handle on What This Means (2018)
A report on a forum held on June 26, 2018 in San Diego, California that brought together staff from state departments of education, school districts, testing and testing-related companies, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Educators' Thoughts on Making Decisions About Accessibility for All Students (2018)
This report describes the asynchronous online focus group activity of the Data Informed Accessibility - Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project. The goal of conducting the focus...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- ELPA21 White Paper: Developing an Alternate ELPA21 for English Learners with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2018)
This White Paper was developed as part of the commitment of the English Language Proficiency Assessment for the 21st Century (ELPA21) project to the development and implementation of an alternate...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF