- Minnesota Direct Support Workforce Project (2019) [New]
Conducted statewide surveys of direct support workers and their employing organizations in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce. The direct support workforce is one of the highest-demand and anticipated growth sectors in the U.S. and Minnesota. Expansion of this workforce is impossible without significant improvements in worker recruitment, on-boarding, development, and retention. These challenges impact individuals, families, and community providers who are finding it increasingly difficult to find and keep high quality employees. Meeting the promises of the Minnesota Olmstead Act is directly related to being able to provide adequate support in the community, and direct support workers are the ones that provide this support.
- Direct Support Worker Survey (2019) [New]
The final report from a statewide survey of direct support workers in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Minnesota Direct Support Workforce 2018 Final Report (2019) [New]
The final report of results from a statewide survey of direct support organizations in Minnesota to better understand wages, benefits, size, and scope of the direct support workforce.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2019) [New]Latest: Students with Disabilities in Educational Policy, Practice, and Professional Judgment: What Should We Expect? (#413)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2019) [New]Latest: Percent of ELs with Disabilities from 2013-14 to 2016-17 (#9)
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Additional Educators’ Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2019) [New]
A second report from the DIAMOND project on phone interviews conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Person and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders Training Project: Final Report (2019) [New]
A report describing Developing and Engaging Training on Person-Centered and Family-Centered Approaches in Mental Health and Co-occurring Disorders , a training project that ICI performed for the...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018)
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF, Online
- TIES Center Reports (2018)Latest: How States Interpret the LRE Clause of IDEA: A Policy Analysis (#101)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- The Effectiveness of Engaging Parents and Family Members to Expand the Social Inclusion of Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Living with Families (2018)
A report detailing the methods and findings of a social inclusion study. Since most individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live at home, engaging families in social...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF