- Proceedings of the 1% Cap National Convening: Supporting States in Implementing ESSA's 1% State-level Cap on Participation of Students in the AA-AAAS (2018) [New]
This Proceedings document was developed to provide a summary of the 1% National Convening that took place Boston on October 18 and 19, 2018.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- TIES Center Reports (2018) [New]Latest: How States Interpret the LRE Clause of IDEA: A Policy Analysis (#101)
A Report series from the TIES Center, a national technical assistance center on inclusive practices and policies. Its purpose is to create sustainable changes in kindergarten-grade 8 school and...
- The Effectiveness of Engaging Parents and Family Members to Expand the Social Inclusion of Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Living with Families (2018) [New]
A report detailing the methods and findings of a social inclusion study. Since most individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live at home, engaging families in social...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Forum on Speech-to-Text and Scribing: Getting a Handle on What This Means (2018) [New]
A report on a forum held on June 26, 2018 in San Diego, California that brought together staff from state departments of education, school districts, testing and testing-related companies, and...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Educators' Thoughts on Making Decisions About Accessibility for All Students (2018) [New]
This report describes the asynchronous online focus group activity of the Data Informed Accessibility - Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project. The goal of conducting the focus...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- ELPA21 White Paper: Developing an Alternate ELPA21 for English Learners with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2018)
This White Paper was developed as part of the commitment of the English Language Proficiency Assessment for the 21st Century (ELPA21) project to the development and implementation of an alternate...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2018)Latest: 2015-16 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#407)
A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends Through 2016 (2018)
A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2016. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2018)Latest: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs, 2015-2016
An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Family & Individual Needs for Disability Support (FINDS) Community Report 2017 (2018)
A report presenting the results of the Family & Individual Needs for Disability Supports (FINDS) survey, launched in 2017 by ICI's Research and Training Center on Community Living in collaboration...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF