Assessment of individuals
The assessment of individuals encompasses all strategies for testing individuals with disabilities in one-on-one settings.
The following Institute products, projects, and/or staff address this topic.
- Career Planning Begins with Assessment: A Guide for Professionals Serving Youth with Educational and Career Development Challenges (2005) [Archived]A guide providing adults who work with youth with disabilities a solid understanding of the purpose, benefits, and limitations of assessment in relation to those youth and the workforce development...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Impact: Feature Issue on Educating K-12 English Language Learners with Disabilities (2013) [Archived]A newsletter issue examining the education of English language learners with disabilities, who are a growing part of the K-12 school population in the U.S. The available knowledge on how to...Cost: Free - $4.00 Delivery format: Print, Online, PDF
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000) A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- National Center on Educational Outcomes YouTube Channel (2014) A YouTube channel displaying videos created by the National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO), which works with states across the country to provide leadership to include students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Newsletter: June 2015 issue (2015) An issue providing a preview of the National Conference on Student Assessment pre-conference forum that NCEO is holding with the Assessing Special Education Students SCASS - Implementing...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- PARA Accessible Reading Assessment Reports: Accommodations for State Reading Assessments: Policies Across the Nation (2011) A report summarizing accommodation policies for the content area of reading. Because of the increase in the use of computer-based assessments, the authors also examined whether reading assessment...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF