Early intervention is a range of services for children with disabilities under the age of three, and the families who care for them.
The following Institute products, projects, and/or staff address this topic.
- A Report on Early Intervention Services for Minnesota's Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (2012) A report summarizing the activities and findings of a project funded by the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS), and conducted by the University of Minnesota's Research and Training Center...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Minneapolis Somali Autism Spectrum Disorder Prevalence Project: Community Report 2013 (2013) A report of the findings from the study of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) prevalence among Somali and non-Somali children in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Also available, in English and Somali, is a fact...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities Program (MNLEND) Website (2011) A website presenting the program's training for future leaders who will serve children with neurodevelopmental and related disabilities and their families in health care, education, human services,...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Peb yuavtsum xyaum hloov peb txoj kev xav hais txog kev soj ntsuam saib menyuam puas loj hlob zoo (It's Time to Change How We View a Child's Growth) (2015) A Hmong translation of the English-language original written by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S....Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Play Time/Social Time (1997) A research-based curriculum guiding instruction for children with and without disabilities, emphasizing social interaction skills and positive patterns of social behavior, using children's natural...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- There are many Somali and non-Somali children with autism spectrum disorder (2013) A fact sheet summarizing findings of the Minneapolis Somali ASD Prevalence Project for families of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Available in English and Somali. The full findings...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF