The following Institute products, projects, and/or staff address this topic.
- Forum on Text Readers for Everyone on All Tests: Getting a Handle on What This Means (2017) [New]A report on a forum held on June 27, 2017 in Austin, TX that brought together staff representing state departments of education, school districts, testing and testing-related companies, and other...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) website (2000) A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO State Surveys: 2012 Survey of States: Successes and Challenges During a Time of Change (2013) A report providing a snapshot of new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during this important period of education reform as states document the academic achievement of...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- NCEO State Surveys: 2014 Survey of States: Initiatives, Trends, and Accomplishments (2015) A report providing a snapshot of the new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during this important period of education reform as states documented the academic achievement of...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) Latest: 2014-15 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#405)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Synthesis Reports (1991 – 2015) Latest: Science Alternate Assessments based on Alternate Achievement Standards (AA-AAS) During School Year 2014-2015 (#99)A series of reports examining assessment and accommodations policies and practices in relation to students with disabilities. It is especially of use to policymakers.