College & Career Ready Standards
The following Institute products, projects, and/or staff address this topic.
- Lessons Learned About Assessment from Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in College and Career Ready Assessments (2016) The new large-scale assessments rolled out by consortia and states are designed to measure student achievement of rigorous college- and career-ready (CCR) standards. Recent surveys of teachers in...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Lessons Learned About Instruction from Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in College and Career Ready Assessments (2016) This Brief provides information and suggestions for SEAs and other technical assistance providers with challenges identified by the teachers related to college- and career-ready (CCR) standards.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) Website (2000) A website presenting NCEO, which is a federally-funded technical assistance center that supports states and districts on issues related to inclusive assessments, particularly for students with...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Brief: Including Students with Disabilities in Common Non-Summative Assessments (#6) (2012) A brief -- the sixth in a series for the Race to the Top Assessment Consortia -- addressing the Consortia's need to develop an inclusive approach to their non-summative assessments, including their...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- NCEO State Surveys: 2014 Survey of States: Initiatives, Trends, and Accomplishments (2015) A report providing a snapshot of the new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during this important period of education reform as states documented the academic achievement of...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- NCEO State Surveys: 2016 Survey of States: State Activities Amid Evolving Educational Policies (2017) A report providing a snapshot of the new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during a period of new education laws and initiatives. This is the fifteenth such survey of states...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2017) Latest: Alternate Assessments for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities: Participation Guidelines and Definitions (#406)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.