The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- Educators' Thoughts on Making Decisions About Accessibility for All Students (2018) [New]This report describes the asynchronous online focus group activity of the Data Informed Accessibility - Making Optimal Needs-based Decisions (DIAMOND) project. The goal of conducting the focus...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2018) [New]Latest: The Changing Roles of the Direct Support ProfessionalThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- ELPA21 White Paper: Developing an Alternate ELPA21 for English Learners with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities (2018) [New]This White Paper was developed as part of the commitment of the English Language Proficiency Assessment for the 21st Century (ELPA21) project to the development and implementation of an alternate...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2018) [New]Latest: August 2018*FYI Monthly* is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2018) [New]Latest: 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #16: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#16)A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2018) [New]Latest: 2015-16 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with Disabilities (#407)A series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- In-Home and Residential Long-Term Supports and Services for Persons with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities: Status and Trends Through 2016 (2018) [New]A report describing the status of, and trends in, long-term supports and services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the U.S. on June 30, 2016. It is based on an annual...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2018) [New]Latest: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs, 2015-2016An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- Family & Individual Needs for Disability Support (FINDS) Community Report 2017 (2018) [New]A report presenting the results of the Family & Individual Needs for Disability Supports (FINDS) survey, launched in 2017 by ICI's Research and Training Center on Community Living in collaboration...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2018) [New]Latest: NCEO Newsletter: June 2018 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription