The Institute produces a wide range of resources for service providers, educators, policymakers, advocacy and resource organizations, researchers, families, persons with disabilities, and others.
- NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs (2012 – 2018) [New]Latest: 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #16: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services (#16)A series of briefs providing snapshots of the participation and performance of special education students in statewide assessments used for Elementary and Secondary Education Act(ESEA) accountability.
- NCEO Reports (2016 – 2018) [New]Latest: 2015-16 Publicly Reported Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities and ELs with DisabilitiesA series of reports examining assessment and standards and accountability issues as they pertain to students with disabilities, English learners, and English learners with disabilities.
- NCEO Data Analytics (2015 – 2018) [New]Latest: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students with IEPs, 2015-2016An online interactive series of briefs putting the power of data in the users' hands. View, compare, and read briefs driven by data.
- FYI Monthly from the Institute on Community Integration (2017 – 2018) [New]Latest: June 2018*FYI Monthly* is a monthly e-communication featuring news of recent ICI activities, accomplishments, and resources.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Family & Individual Needs for Disability Support (FINDS) Community Report 2017 (2018) [New]A report presenting the results of the Family & Individual Needs for Disability Supports (FINDS) survey, launched in 2017 by ICI's Research and Training Center on Community Living in collaboration...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2018) [New]Latest: NCEO Newsletter: June 2018 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- The Use of TYZE.com to Enhance Social Inclusion for Individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (2018) [New]A report evaluating the use of the TYZE.com website by families who had teens and young adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities. TYZE.com was evaluated for its usefulness in connecting...Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF
- Impact (2000 – 2018) [New]Latest: Feature Issue on the Direct Support Workforce and People with Intellectual, Developmental, and Other DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: Free Delivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription
- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2018) [New]Latest: Employment First: An Update on National ProgressA series of briefs summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: Free Delivery format: Email subscription
- Educators' Perspectives on Classroom Implementation of Accessibility Features and Accommodations (2018) [New]A report from the DIAMOND project on phone interviews conducted with educators to highlight effective practices being used to implement accessibility features and accommodations in their classrooms.Cost: Free Delivery format: PDF