A seminar conducted over the Internet.
- Frontline Initiative Webinar: NADSP Looks Deeper (2018) [New]Latest: Choice, Direction, and ControlA webinar companion series to each issue of [*Frontline Initiative*](https://ici.umn.edu/index.php?products/view_all/7/), where a contributing author to the issue is interviewed by staff from the...
- HCBS Outcome Framework Results (2017) A webinar for policymakers and family members on the results of the process used to validate the National Quality Forum HCBS Outcome Framework.Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- LEND Webinars (2013 – 2015) Latest: Building Connections with Somali Families: Culturally Competent Approaches to Child Development and DisabilityA Webinar series educating leaders in neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
- Successfully Transitioning Away from the 2% Assessment (2014) A Webinar for states that are transitioning away from the 2% assessment - the alternate assessment based on modified achievement standards (AA-MAS) that is being discontinued. The materials from...Cost: Free Delivery format: Online
- Parent Training & Information Center Webinar on Alternate Assessments Based on Modified Academic Achievement Standards (2007) A Webinar providing information about Alternate Assessments Based on Modified Academic Achievement Standards (AA-MAS) to Parent Training and Information Centers & Community Parent Resource Centers....Cost: Free Delivery format: Online, PDF