E-Connect Curricula for E-Mentoring
The E-Connect curricula are written for use by teachers participating in the Minnesota High School/High Tech's E-Connect e-mentoring program and are written to provide;
- An easy way for students and mentors to connect,
- Extended opportunities for learning through a weekly classroom focus and classroom activities,
- Resource information and electronic links to support and extend learning,
- Discussion topics that are relevant and thought provoking,
- E-Connect activities that can accommodate various learning styles and ability levels.
Several segments of the curricula utilize helpful online resources and classroom activities to help students plan for future careers and post-secondary education.
To download the six curricula, visit the MN High School/High Tech E-Connect Curricula page. For more information about the E-Connect Curricula, please contact Sharon Mulé at 612 626-0335 or email@example.com.