- Policy Research Brief (1999 – 2014) Latest: Employment First Across the Nation: Progress on the Policy FrontA newsletter series summarizing recent research on a range of policy issues affecting persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCEO Newsletter (2013 – 2014) Latest: February 2014 issueAn e-newsletter from the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) highlighting its recent publications and new and ongoing research findings, and serving as a resource to...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- Frontline Initiative (1996 – 2013) Latest: DSP RecognitionThis newsletter covers the issues important to direct support professionals and supervisors who support people with IDD and other disabilities in a variety of community settings.
- Impact (2000 – 2013) Latest: Feature Issue on Educating K-12 English Language Learners with DisabilitiesA newsletter series containing strategies, research, and success stories in specific focus areas related to persons with intellectual, developmental, and other disabilities. It provides practical...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Print subscription, Email subscription
- Check & Connect News & Resources (2012) An e-newsletter from the Institute's Check & Connect (C&C) project announcing upcoming C&C trainings and other events, recent posts on the C&C "Attend-Engage-Invest" blog, opportunities to network...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- Connections (2011) An e-newsletter announcing news, courses, and events from DirectCourse and its College of Direct Support, College of Employment Services, College of Personal Assistance and Caregiving, and College...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- NCSET E-News (2001) An e-newsletter containing news and resources from around the country related to the transition of youth with disabilities from secondary education to postsecondary education, employment, and...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription
- Quality Mall Newsletter (2004) An e-newsletter containing news and updates about resources carried on the QualityMall.org Web site. QualityMall.org, operated by the Institute's Research and Training Center on Community Living,...Cost: FreeDelivery format: Email subscription